Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today's harvest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's harvest

This is what I picked in the garden today:

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200730_114154[1].jpg
Views:	198
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	888700

BLT????? caprese salad?? inquiring minds want to know

oh, those blueberries would be in my yogurt/granola breakfast in no time!

Comment

Fresh Blueberry pancakes!!!!

Comment

I once had a tomato salsa that had blueberries in it. If I remember correctly it was pretty good.

Comment

YUM!!!!

Comment

better than my harvest, i got 2 yellow pear tomatoes and 2 jalapenos this morning. I lost the war against the bugs this summer, zucchini and cucumbers are all destroyed. so far i have been able to save the tomatoes and peppers.

Comment

Nice harvest!

Comment

Great stuff! Those tomatoes wouldn't survive 5 minutes in my house. I'd have them between two pieces of bread with mayo, salt and pepper immediately.

Comment

• smokin fool
                  smokin fool commented
                  Editing a comment
                  now we're talkin

• RonB
                  RonB commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well, I did eat two for lunch, and one was in a sammy...

• HawkerXP
                  HawkerXP commented
                  Editing a comment
                  skip the bread and mayo. I'd be standing in the garden with a salt shaker.

Awesome!

Comment

My tomatoes are just starting to ripen up. Some cherry tomatoes should be ready in a day or two. The larger tomatoes are probably still a week or two (maybe more) away.

The raspberries have been great this year. The kids go out every day and pick a decent sized bowl for a snack. Collards are looking pretty good. We have some squash that is getting close.

The peas and carrots were a disappointment this year. I think I crowded them too much. Same with the strawberries.

Comment

Gentle reminder- please remember the Off-Topic channel is for anything off the topic of our normal conversation here: food, cookers, cooking, cooking accessories, fuels, etc. Thanks.

Comment

Nice haul!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here