Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grilled Eggplant Salad from Grillocracy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grilled Eggplant Salad from Grillocracy

Hopefully Clint Cantwell will see this. I'm dying to try the Grilled Eggplant Salad from the Grillocracy site, however, it seems to be missing some ingredients, specifically the quantity of both sumac and lime juice. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Create by Betty Saleh, director of research and development at Neomonde Café & Market , this refreshing grilled eggplant salad is the perfect side dish for steak, chicken, fish, and more!

Looks like a good side to go with any protein.

Comment

I love grilled eggplant. I will be curious to hear if Clint would have anything to add. Thank you for sharing.

Comment

I noticed that the author is with Neomonde here in Raleigh. I've never had anything bad from Neomonde. Although yes, there do seem to be some ingredients missing in the recipe...

Comment

I wouldn't use sumac. It tends to have an acrid flavor if you use too much. Substitute lemon zest instead for an acidic punch. Use maybe half a teaspoon, depending on the amount of dressing, along with the juice.

And btw, I like the looks of that recipe !!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here