Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grilled pineapple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grilled pineapple

Can someone tell me am easy recipe for grilled pineapple. I tried the brown sugar and cinnamon but didn't know how much of each. And do I grill both sides or just one.

Here is a dang good one. I don't mess with perfection.

Comment

• Powersmoke_80
      Powersmoke_80 commented
      Editing a comment
      That does look Gooood!

The recipe I use is 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon and 1 1/2 cups white sugar. Grill both sides. Tile with some ice cream.

Great way to take advantage of the hot coals that are still burning after dinner.

Comment

Slice and grill served with buttered and grilled pound cake, a scoop of vanilla ice cream topped with bourbon caramel sauce.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3257.JPG
Views:	250
Size:	166.1 KB
ID:	551600
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3262.JPG
Views:	242
Size:	118.7 KB
ID:	551601

Comment

• FishTalesNC
        FishTalesNC commented
        Editing a comment
        Boom!!! 👏🏻

That looks amazing. Grill the pound cake like bread?

Comment

• Powersmoke_80
        Powersmoke_80 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, bought from the grocery store already sliced brushed with clarified butter and toasted on the grill.

I did pretty much the same thing as in lonnie mac video only I used Apple Jack whiskey and didn't spin them. I soaked the slices and then did the sugar rub on both sides and threw them on a hot cast iron grill pan. That way you get a lot more caramelized surface. I've also used Malibu Coconut Rum for this. Lots of ways to go with this recipe. No matter how you do it grilled pineapple is fantastic!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here