Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grilled vegetarian meal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grilled vegetarian meal

Grilling for my wife who is mostly vegetarian can be tough - but she says I nailed it on this one. Grilled seasoned sweet potato fries, grilled zucchini, and grilled romaine lettuce with blue cheese, tomatoes and pecans with raspberry pecan dressing. Finished off with fresh picked blueberries!

Looks yum!

Comment

If you haven't previously, check out halloumi cheese. I LOVE the stuff. It's often hard to find but worst case you can order it on amazon. Expensive! But worth it a few times a year. It comes in a brick about the size of a card deck, slice it up into strips and plop it on the grill. Takes a few minutes per side. I'm mainly a steak and taters kinda person but would happily replace a meat based meal once a week with this cheese if it was more affordable. Makes a great replacement for chicken on any salad recipe you would use chicken. Compliments sweet chili sauce very well as an appetizer. Tons of uses, but I enjoy it plain just as much as with something else.

Comment

Looks good to me. I love grilled Zucchini.

Comment

Always nice when we make our other half happy.

Comment

• Grill Padawan
            Grill Padawan commented
            Editing a comment
            and a happy wife, is a happy life!

That looks great! Throw in a side of BBR or Tri-Tip and I’m all over it!

Comment

That is a beautiful, an tasty lookin plate of food!
            Really nice job, an presentation, as well!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here