Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today I learned that gizmo pumpkins exist.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today I learned that gizmo pumpkins exist.

This showed up on my local grocery store's (HEB) weekly ad. What's that quote? You were so preoccupied to see if you could, you didn't think to ask if you should?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 4.32.48 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	96.0 KB ID:	1109366

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 4.33.01 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	368.9 KB ID:	1109367

EDIT: Apparently these are not edible, technically being a gourd and not a true pumpkin, which I guess kinda makes it better. Sorta.
    Last edited by Michael_in_TX; October 13, 2021, 03:39 PM.

What are you supposed to do with that?

Comment

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
      ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
      Editing a comment
      buy 2 for 5 bucks... let them rot on your front porch, and post 'em on social media of course

• STEbbq
      STEbbq commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah….I am sure my neighbors will be thrilled to see this rotted pumpkin like thing on my porch. I guess if you are doing a whole house redecoration it can work..

• bbqLuv
      bbqLuv commented
      Editing a comment
      A centerpiece for the dinner table.
      Question if you are not in it, Are you out of your "gourd"?

I am actually going to go to HEB tomorrow. If I see them, I'll take photo. If I buy them, please yell at me.

Comment

Well, there’s a good possibility that I might be in central Texas before Halloween…
      If so, and if I can find the time, I might pick up a couple and have at ‘em with an airbrush. ;-)

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Badger???

• surfdog
        surfdog commented
        Editing a comment
        Mr. Bones I have Badger, Paasche, Iwata, Tamiya, and Thayer & Chandler airbrushes. One might think I was trying to "collect the whole set." LOL

Cthulhu.

Comment

If I see these locally I’m buying every one they have to put on my porch! Those things are rad!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here