Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hatch chile roasting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice folks at The Hatch Chili Store. Very responsive, very helpful. Highly recommended if you can't purchase them locally.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Quite right, Brother!

Thing is, as well: I can buy seeds, grow em here in Th Territories, an sell em as "Hatch Chile Peppers", but they jus ain't th same animule...

Different climate, soil, sunlight, rainfall, etc., usw.

Mosta what yall (and I) see in yer local grocers ain't never even heared of no danged New Mexico

• Red Man
      Red Man commented
      Editing a comment
      Mr. Bones My local grocery store gets them from The Hatch Chile Store. At least that’s the boxes they have them in. I get fresher chiles ordering directly from The Hatch Chile Store though.

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm going to have find out where the store I get them at sources their peppers. If it's not legit I'll have to order online.

First roast with my new roaster. Worked beautifully

Comment

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      You don't mess around!

• 58limited
      58limited commented
      Editing a comment
      Which roaster did you buy?

• cgrover60
      cgrover60 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes indeed. That's the way to do it.

58limited See post #10. My only complaint is the paint immediately started to flake off, but compared to the price of the stainless ones I'm ok with that.

https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...-chile-roaster
    Last edited by Rod; August 29, 2021, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here