Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chicken salad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chicken salad

Smoking chicken today on the Weber kettle/SnS for supper. Will have breast meat left over. Instead of buying chicken salad at the grocery store, what could be better than home made smoked chicken salad? Nothing! Does anyone have a smoked chicken salad recipe that they really like? I know it would be a lot better than what we get at the store. thanks.

I can't eat mayo, but my wife loves this one. The grapes are an interesting addition.
    A really great guy I used to work with would make this and bring in to share. We all loved it so much and would beg for more! Sounds strange with the

Comment

• mackdaddy
      mackdaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks this got me started. Going to use this plus a few ingredients I found with other recipes.

My wife makes something similar. Uses the Olive Oil Mayo, lemon pepper, and fresh lemon Juice as well. killer.

Comment

Bon appetite has recipe for pickled grapes would be good in chicken salad.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here