Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shrimp gadget you may have or can buy for under $6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shrimp gadget you may have or can buy for under $6

I am a shrimp perfectionist. Shrimp need to be perfectly grilled. When i have many people over and I scored a large bag of shrimp I can cook 12+ shrimp perfectly like an assembly line. The gadget is the simple wire grill basket, you know, the thing in your garage you haven't used for 20 years. It opens, put in the food and close it.

Now all the shrimp in there can be turned at the same time. Downside, no grill marks. Upside, perfect shrimp, fast and they simply dump out to feed the greedy guests. It's perfect for shell on shrimp because they do not get much if any grill marks anyway.

Yeah, the self proclaimed BBQ snobs will show you their nose hair in disgust but who cares; they overcook their shrimp anyway and probably put them on skewers before they marinate them. Do not skewer shrimp if you can avoid it. If you do, skewer and cook within minutes (ok, I revealed my nose hair on that topic).

Cheers!

Scoobs

Pics you snob

Comment

Originally posted by Moscuba View Post
      Do not skewer shrimp if you can avoid it. If you do, skewer and cook within minutes (ok, I revealed my nose hair on that topic).
      .... go on.....

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        Greetings ThePitt! Did I miss an intro from you over in the Introduce yourself channel? Your signature looks great! I assume you've already peeked thru the homework assignment??

Glad to have you here! I love your sleek model facial expression, lol, Blue Steel is it?

PICS!!!!! We need PICS!!!!!!

Comment

we really want some pics now

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here