Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fun Salmon Recipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun Salmon Recipe

You can find this seasoning at Trader Joe’s and we use it on veggies a lot, but it’s great on salmon too. Put on a coat of sriracha then cover it with the bagel seasoning. That’s all you need. Grill it indirect with your favorite smoke (I use post oak). If you don’t like the heat swap out the sriracha with Dijon mustard. Let me know what you think!
    Attached Files

Interesting. Will have to look for it.

Comment

A friend told me about that seasoning but I have not tried it yet. She brought back six bottles in carry on luggage on our last trip. Will have to pick some up my next trip to your fair country, if we are allowed to travel again.

salmon looks oks wonderful too by the way.
      Last edited by jgreen; April 1, 2020, 06:40 PM.

Comment

• texastweeter
        texastweeter commented
        Editing a comment
        McCormick has a version of it, you may be able to order that.

• MTurney
        MTurney commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks! Hope you can get your hands on it. You might be able to order it on Trader Joe’s website

Love some salmon. Ya think it could hold up to 375-F oil?

Comment

• MTurney
        MTurney commented
        Editing a comment
        That’s about what I do it at. I don’t even pay much attention to the temp...3/4 chimney indirect heat and pull it at 140 IT. Comes out moist and flaky every time

• Jerod Broussard
        Jerod Broussard commented
        Editing a comment
        MTurney sorry, I'm talking about frying. 375 is the max temp on $19.99 fryer.

Gonna have to try that one. Thanks.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here