Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wild Alaskan Co. Subscription Unboxing | Smoked Salmon Recipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wild Alaskan Co. Subscription Unboxing | Smoked Salmon Recipe

I made an unboxing video of my first delivery from Wild Alaskan Co's monthly wild-caught fish subscription. The box included 2 types of salmon, halibut, cod & pollock. Everything arrived frozen solid & packaged well. I smoked some of the salmon on my MAK 1 Star. So far so good....

Thanks for sharing!
    I just love smoked Salmon..

Comment

Always wondered if those mail-order outfits were worth it. Love me some good fish.

Comment

Originally posted by kenrobin View Post
        I made an unboxing video of my first delivery from Wild Alaskan Co's monthly wild-caught fish subscription. The box included 2 types of salmon, halibut, cod & pollock. Everything arrived frozen solid & packaged well. I smoked some of the salmon on my MAK 1 Star. So far so good....

https://youtu.be/0FZDgllp_mg
        I can't speak to the quality of their product but I can to their unyielding advertising blitz on our email account once they have that information. I tried multiple times to unsubscribe and finally had to call them and threaten contacting the appropriate government agencies that deal with these matters. I am now finally free of their BS business practice. For me it was just too much and frustrating that they refused to unsubscribe me as requested. I hope you have better luck or are more tolerant.

Comment

World of difference between wild caught salmon and that stuff known as farm raised Atlantic "salmon". Good on you Ken.

For those who aren't into the subscription thing, another company out of Seattle that delivers a quality product is Trident Seafoods.

Comment

• HouseHomey
            HouseHomey commented
            Editing a comment
            Gracias Tio Bob. I can’t buy fish anywhere and I refuse to order it at restaurants. I am spoiled. I will check them out.

• kenrobin
            kenrobin commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the tip Bob

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here