Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gift from a Happy Customer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gift from a Happy Customer

As I was leaving a service call at the end of the day on Friday...A very happy customer asked me if I would like some Sushi to take home to my family. They said they had a little extra. I was more than shocked when they handed me this full tray. It was Damn good too.

As you can see, I am a fan of all foods..

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2411.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	3.60 MB ID:	628443Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2414.jpg Views:	1 Size:	6.16 MB ID:	628445Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2422.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	3.27 MB ID:	628444

Nice sushi tray. Client must be very pleased with you.

So, how long did you smoke it? j/k

Best regards,
    Jim

Comment

• troymeister
      troymeister commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol....I was trying to find a way to work the irony in the post.

Wow, nice gift, troymeister . What a feast that must have been. I'm sure you deserved it, most likely going out of your way to provide excellent service and good customer support. Otherwise you would just have gotten frozen fish sticks.

Kathryn

Comment

• troymeister
      troymeister commented
      Editing a comment
      fzxdoc ....I took a picture of it and sent it to my wife and said...Look what we're having for dinner tonight... She didn't even believe me...She thought I was playing a practical joke. Until she got home and saw for herself...Was quite funny, the look on her face.

Wow, that is a sweet and generous gift.

Comment

That is quite th platter of yum, there!
      Glad to see ya paired it up with some beans, too!

Comment

• troymeister
        troymeister commented
        Editing a comment
        Hmmm..I guess soy sauce is made from soy beans....Thusly pairing the sushi up with beans...I had to think about that for a second or two....lol..

Awesome. I need to find some better customers....

Comment

Wonder where that platter came from. Certainly is beautiful!

Comment

• troymeister
          troymeister commented
          Editing a comment
          The platter came from Lawrence Fish Market in Chicago. The client had large catered meeting and that was left over untouched..Thank goodness..

Very nice. Always feels good to be appreciated.

Comment

That's quite a haul - congrats.

Comment

Wow! what a great gift!!! Love sushi!!

Comment

Very nice. Sushi is #2 on my list right behind smoked meats. Can't go wrong with Hotate Nigiri.

Comment

Wow sushi heaven !!! I'd tear that tray up and ask for more. Had a bunch of sashimi over the weekend, can't get enough of raw fish !!!

Comment

a LITTLE bit leftover??? That is a feast! Love some good sushi!

Comment

Jack Pot!!!!! I could crush that whole platter right now! I love me some sushi! You must have done them right!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here