Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gochujang Shrimp with Green Beans in the Blackstone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gochujang Shrimp with Green Beans in the Blackstone

I realized my Blackstone is a better broiler than what I've got in the in the house. So here's what I did for dinner tonight.

I mixed up a few ingredients. Gochujang, soy sauce, honey, and olive oil.

Click image for larger version

Name:	pkw6LqdOimb2Q0nAU9IrwxbrWPGPXxCk2Dw9MwWeNgrwUtcX8-tWF5lGzIYOzRXxkGSuwho8DsfsmQKYcof0JfJUtH0UPvgsmjCSork_PAMah6viwbiWkHOwpXH0VD8GQ928sJcFFa5hjCeCVPS40L0shjCTCxbMlmNiMa72zbAu9xGc1CUqCiZiMlHe_rkZfzcRJrVY0s_7rbl6bCOKSjdZ21nkIVwI-hpr2Nf_WexcjKJ7qppfDyIGhWh2-sV
Views:	277
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	578048

Then I tossed the green beans and shrimp to coat.

Name:	IzRrDkF3hGU7bvJ8TEby0t8-yQB9cVFAQVnf_Z5hRsmD4TIFB1A6-U0Fcu1vVcj8MtkUt_X9CbH67U7xyK8nUWtRIjl2SsvE6hrXpulVkiXM-wtHjfUlX1S83jWje12JtHywqu_7E-HjGdPkfQIpbHWXjyI8QlTajASKyviijjIyZmiwHKj-BH6MiQOTr7_CvZXqOvaO0U-BnHYLRXHwU0luuV6pU4L1HHG8nXMfe_d0Iyj7f3C6ykcDz2ZpFPe
Views:	226
Size:	128.6 KB
ID:	578049

Into the oven, they went.

Name:	XFnnss6_w8bUQXG7gp8wDHS0AZa9JqBNsv-FTJMo1bYWbw9oY-A3pxE9Bh3qA_Mex1rcGNlM7k9DVvgnnp-7w0KrJhETwtaYGIH_a2sS4-vOvLE3XZEVFzfWUtcKj0hcAurrCyYk2tZYFfAEhBTKBpoGhIAcGbaiZ0puAeaaA4cBratNIy6VEqJmjqYhA3mu5XcJRdrm7qpv6Yq_BivNrc03s4ixRGyaoWltP8z0ZmjJ_4cNmlFGJUiXhHAxOdG
Views:	210
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	578050

And out they came 3 or 4 minutes later.

Name:	7IepHy6y0Rd8apWMVGC3D_LAJxK36jbFJsBL7A8Jkg06GHS32wdokPZUIupznHIX7SLv5n6ElZANNvI-rrVvkVlWXwERKHFGadIfngZvPQm2vCqz4vNB_Dabz3LB0xBP36ME86kpUk8ZhGUou9YQSCkQUllabaYCOFGo-08LelKD7rO94LrD08vlkIBGWAqy2k5jFV7P1UyRnkw6fCfPEzYF3KpNUERUH-drvnVVQNgx6dZ8BvHRByva7hpoV6_
Views:	229
Size:	107.8 KB
ID:	578051

I think I'm onto something.

Name:	mZXyMos7yHsGKhAIQtcYRFxuODhSwp48T1_txlD85ZS1knK3-Xpw1KzztMfCYxCvLOZoZ1By0jhxezFEMDMBuLsby3Ec1HCtXBVDYu8Mhu5c288UKMhg2eb-Xd0cZMYv3A5EYBwVl6D4EaJkLAppfUxI07u-JXd6FXuLRxn6R6pqnSOWh2N4PRkLEIOTZRsb9EaGm_9iIcX6lzEa6o35DOBZgN6pSPvWBRghE4Ad7VO6boQrC_LZlVHTiE3FTlb
Views:	219
Size:	154.5 KB
ID:	578052

Ahhhhhhhhh....shrimps!!!

Comment

• EdF
      EdF commented
      Editing a comment
      Shlimps!

Yep, love it! Beautiful cook!

Comment

Looks Delicious, Brother!
      Fine Job!

Comment

We make a very similar shrimp dish but have always pan fried. Will have to try broiling, good idea.

(BTW nice shot of your dog waiting for his treat)

Comment

That's a new spin on shrimp for me.

Comment

I really like gochujang and this looks like a great way to use it 👍

Comment

• Attjack
              Attjack commented
              Editing a comment
              I've been using it a lot recently, and tonight I'm making bulgogi burgers. Looking forward to using up the Gochujang I have now so I can get a better brand next time. This stuff I have uses corn syrup. Going to look for something more authentic.

Ok, this looks super awesome. And I have all those ingredients in the kitchen (Gochujang, etc), and shrimp in the freezer. I feel a shrimp cook coming on for dinner tonight! I don't have the pizza oven though, so the grill or oven or stove will have to do!

Comment

• Attjack
              Attjack commented
              Editing a comment
              I say use your broiler in this case.

Great job. How'd the beans taste with the sauce? Love me some Korean food! Lived there for over a year and a half. Kimchi every day!

Comment

• Attjack
              Attjack commented
              Editing a comment
              Very good. I've been on a Korean kick lately. Tonight it was elk burgers impregnated with Japanese style compound butter and ,basted with bulgogi sauce. Then I used homemade kimchi mayo on the bun. What were your favorite foods while living there?

• JimLinebarger
              JimLinebarger commented
              Editing a comment
              Attjack Very nice!

Sounds great. Bet the drip and griddle pan would work well for that on top of a nice hot fire.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here