Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like fish sticks this weekend..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like fish sticks this weekend..

Results of a lil 4 hour trip up and down the coastline..
    Attached Files

Nice Catch!

Comment

• FlaBouy
      FlaBouy commented
      Editing a comment
      About a third of what we brought to the boat.. making a run this weekend to see if the fall run of Kings have started

When I saw the title I was already ready to comment "sorry about your bad luck", then I saw the fish and decided I'd like those fish sticks!

Comment

My last king.. AJ's on the board..
      Attached Files

Comment

• HouseHomey
        HouseHomey commented
        Editing a comment
        Boo!! I'll have some of those fish sticks. I like taters too and a Dill-ish Tartar with the malt vinegar.

• FlaBouy
        FlaBouy commented
        Editing a comment
        I call that "The Fish Whisperer"....

• Troutman
        Troutman commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice king

If'n you turn any of that into fish sticks, you should be shot! ;«)

Nice catch. I am jealous.

Comment

Beautiful Snapper, Trigger, and a Flounder. You’ll eat well with that!

Comment

• FlaBouy
          FlaBouy commented
          Editing a comment
          According to Uncle Sam, most of that is endangered... and yet, I rarely have any issue finding them.

• Troutman
          Troutman commented
          Editing a comment
          I'll take the flounder whole, stuffed with crap meat please and cold smoked. My favorite all time fish dish.....

• FlaBouy
          FlaBouy commented
          Editing a comment
          That's our T'day dinner every year T-man...

Well, they’re rare in N. Illinois!!!

Comment

Down here, we just float around drinking beer and they just kinda jump in the boat...
          Attached Files

Comment

I remember those days when I was young. That’s a really nice grouper! Man do I miss fresh fish! Tastes great cooked on a live fire!

Comment

• FlaBouy
              FlaBouy commented
              Editing a comment
              That Red Grouper was my favorite catch in the last few years. Damn thing sulled up on me for nearly 20 minutes.... he grabbed my bait and then dashed back under the wreck to have his meal... didn't think I would ever pull him out.

BTW.. on that grouper... here is the rest on the story.
            Attached Files

Comment

• kmhfive
              kmhfive commented
              Editing a comment
              That's a beautiful catch!

I've got some whole snapper in the freezer, thinking about seeing what my new pellet pooper can do to those bad boys. Maybe a fish throw down?????

Comment

Here is some that I cold smoked for a fish dip a couple weeks back..
              Attached Files

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here