Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That Time of Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Time of Year

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0047.JPG
Views:	100
Size:	434.1 KB
ID:	295427Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0049.JPG
Views:	102
Size:	390.5 KB
ID:	295426 Fresh Gulf U10s + Tails=
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0052.JPG
Views:	105
Size:	375.7 KB
ID:	295424
    Shrimp and crawfish etoufees with dirty rice. No pic of the shrimp batch. Maple and bacon cornbread finished it off and an iced Coca Cola.
    Attached Files

Beautimous!!!!

Comment

• SlushDeezey
      SlushDeezey commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. Still can't replicate the crawfish platter at Papadeaux's though.

I'm less than two months away from going crawfish wild! You just got me excited.

Comment

• SlushDeezey
      SlushDeezey commented
      Editing a comment
      Why two months? They're already in season. Where do you live?

• tbob4
      tbob4 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm in CA but will be in New Orleans in two months for my son's wedding. He lives in Galveston and called bragging about having some last week.

• Jeff_Carley
      Jeff_Carley commented
      Editing a comment
      I grew up in Galveston,born and raised. LOVE the crawfish season!! #spoiled

I wish I could get FRESH seafood here. In Minnesota the packages say, "Fresh" but nothing beats right out of the ocean. I had Conch on a dive boat in Belize. Fresh out of the ocean after a dive. Best seafood imaginable. You could still taste the salt from the water. Incredible.

Comment

Many planes bring seafood to Phoenix every day from both coasts. Until California falls off, we don't have any beachfront property. Don't the planes get anywhere near you? It's not right out of the ocean, but it's only a few hours away.

Best regards,
      Jim

Comment

• EdF
        EdF commented
        Editing a comment
        True enough. Lobster, oysters, probably even scallops. Just need to find them. Lots of the oyster producers will overnight them to you in a cold pack.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #GulfSouthLife

Comment

Great looking eats!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here