Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surf and Turf wok style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surf and Turf wok style

Dinner tonight in the wok shrimp homemade pastrami,snow peas red pepper and water chestnuts, cooked in sesame oil and beef broth with a touch of corn starch all over rice Click image for larger version

Name:	20170220_175136.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	307.3 KB
ID:	278642Click image for larger version

Name:	20170220_175217.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	272.3 KB
ID:	278643

Heck yeah! That looks awesome!

Comment

Looks great!!!!

Comment

What an amazing combo!

Comment

I routinely incorporate beef into stir fry ... but never pastrami ... how did that work out? (looks great BTW!)

Comment

• customtrim
            customtrim commented
            Editing a comment
            MBMorgan it came out really good nice flavor combination

• MBMorgan
            MBMorgan commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks! I'll keep that in mind the next time I've got too little leftover pastrami for a whole meal and I need to use the old faithful stir fry trick to stretch it out.

If it tasted as good as it looks, it must be fantastic!!! Nice cook!!!

Comment

That is awesome!

Comment

Wonderful looking stuff there!! Is that brisket?? The marbling pattern is not like I'm use to seeing. nothing wrong with it quite the opposite in fact just interesting looking!

Comment

GadjetGriller yes from the point end. Brisket was from costco
                Last edited by customtrim; February 20, 2017, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Wonderful looking cook. Looks yummy.

Comment

Lookin' real good.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here