Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gator, Fish, and Frogs, Oh My!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Originally posted by DWCowles View Post
    Wish I had a pile of frog legs in front of me right now 😔

NO DOUBT. Been years since I went froggin'.

I like the white meat alligator, when it gets dark I lose interest. Same with chicken.

I can never eat enough fried fish, grew up with a catfish pond and still get fried catfish whenever I can.

Leave a comment:

• DWCowles
    replied
    Wish I had a pile of frog legs in front of me right now 😔

Leave a comment:

• x101airborne
    replied
    Looks epic to me!

Leave a comment:

• Brisket Syndicate
    replied
    A late night frog gigging trip is what started the whole thing. LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Danjohnston949
    replied
    Looks fit to eat but don't you have anything warm blooded in that part of the world? Dan

Leave a comment:

• Brisket Syndicate
    replied
    We use Reo's fish batter. It's similar to the Louisiana brand at stores, but far more superior in taste. The box was from the jug of oil for the wok.

Leave a comment:

• DeusDingo
    replied
    i'd try it. looks like it was cooked perfectly. what was your batter (is it the lou-ana box)?

Leave a comment:

• Brisket Syndicate
    started a topic Gator, Fish, and Frogs, Oh My!

Gator, Fish, and Frogs, Oh My!

Threw down on the wok yesterday evening. Fried gator, catfish, white bass, frog legs, taters and corn dodgers. We cooked about 15 pounds of gator, 10 pounds of fish, and 64 frog legs. Some of those frogs were healthy. They looked kind of like J-Lo sitting on the bank of the river. I just wish she was as easy to catch.

Heating the grease.

Gator going in.

First batch of gator.

Fish on now.

Time to get froggy.

Get in my belly!!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here