Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flatiron Pepper Company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flatiron Pepper Company

Yeah, well.

You'll never go back to red pepper flakes! Flatiron Pepper creates unique pepper flake blends that showcase a variety of peppers, such as Jalapeno, Habanero, Ghost Pepper, Chipotle, Hatch Green Chile, Ancho, Carolina Reaper, Moruga Scorpion, Scotch Bonnet, and many more.

You can guess what I ordered.

All of them. Thanks for the lead. I'm on it like a hound on a rabbit.

Comment

• Mosca
      Mosca commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactamundo, all of them!

• JGo37
      JGo37 commented
      Editing a comment
      And I thought Mosca that you ordered the pizza..

What caught my attention hugely, yeah hugely, is no salt or Sugar. The real stuff. Muchos gracias man.

Comment

So Ordered this bundle.

1: Four Pepper Blend
      2: Hatch Valley Green
      3: Dark & Smoky
      4: Sweet Heat

Comment

Curious to get your thoughts. Almost ordered a few weeks ago but decided not to last minute. Was looking at the smoke show among others.

Comment

I got my order today.

Click image for larger version  Name:	7A7BAD9A-4E35-4C2B-883F-B14DF653AA1E.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.44 MB ID:	908241

I tasted a single speck of the "I Can’t Feel My Face". Speck like in smaller than a pin head. First, it does have a nice fruity flavor. Second, my tongue was burning where it touched for about 20 minutes.

I didn’t try any of the others.

Comment

• Cheef
            Cheef commented
            Editing a comment
            "I Can’t Feel My Face" THAT is a classic name right there!!!

Neat.
          Now, can I get them up here in the boondocks is the next big question.
          Looking forward to your cooking reviews.
          ....and keep plenty of milk on hand, your probably going to need it

Comment

I have the four pack coming. I could have added I Can't Feel My Face. I like the idea of feeling in my face and the next day aftermath could be monumental. So passed on it.

Update;
            Order came in today. Any suggestions in recipes you've used these on.

https://www.flatironpepper.com/colle...ck-four-bundle
            Last edited by RichieB; September 10, 2020, 03:39 PM.

Comment

I saw these back in May and posted about it but nobody had anything material to say about them. This post made me decide to order the three bottle variety pack. So far the flagship four pepper blend and the dark and smoky blends are fantastic. I bought the grinder that screws onto the bottle. Total game changer in my opinion, more even distribution of heat and it really opens up the flavors.

Comment

I see these advertised as well and have come so close to pulling the trigger on several.

Comment

I used the hatch blend in my eggs the other day. It was nice, tasted "green", some heat but nowhere near blistering. I bought one of everything, they should last for a long time. I didn’t see the grinder cap, that would be useful!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here