Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kosmos Q

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GroceryBoy
    replied
    I have become a Huge Kosmos Q fan. I think his combination of Texas Beef & Cow Cover are one of the best rubs for beef, any kind of beef (If not using just Kosher Salt & Pepper)! I would also alert you they are available at your local Ace Hardware. Great products!

Leave a comment:

• Argoboy
    replied
    I have never heard of these rubs and brines before so this is good information, so far I have been happy with the products from this web site. I see that there is a store specializing in rubs in London that I will check out, it is called the The Rub Shack, on a side note all of these rubs seem expensive to me?

Leave a comment:

• Sweaty Paul
    replied
    I like his SPG and Dirty Bird. Think I like Malcom Reed's AP rub better than Kosmos SPG, however, I have a friend who sells the Kosmos stuff so I buy from him and use the two of them.

Sweaty

Leave a comment:

• barelfly
    commented on 's reply
    You like chicken, you’ll like the hot dirty bird!

• HouseHomey
    replied
    Never seen a video of him. I thought that was just a brand name.

A lot of nice things said so.... gonna look it up. Thanks for this. The pit has never steered me wrong on seasonings.

Leave a comment:

• BBQPhil
    replied
    I ordered a $25 package of the brisket injection mix and discovered that it contained corn syrup, something my wife is allergic to. Still sealed. Would love to give it away to anyone in local San Diego area.

Leave a comment:

• au4stree
    replied
    I’ve tried his Dirty Bird hot, SPG and Honey Chipotle Killer Bee. They all were a hit, tried them on wings, ribs and SPG on a pork butt. The Dirty Bird Hot does well on chicken, as the name implies. I’ve gotten where I prefer to do my own SPG, I likely won’t buy his again.

Interested how your stuff works.

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    replied
    I like his injections, but never used his seasonings. I would like to try the Dirty Bird one. As far as injections his one for pork is my go to. His brisket one is good but I like Butchers the best.

Leave a comment:

• barelfly
    replied
    Haven’t used the beef product but the Hot Dirty Bird rub is outstanding! Especially used on wings. Enjoy the experimenting!

Leave a comment:

• Cheef
    replied
    I have never used his brisket products but his wing dust is out of this world good!

Leave a comment:

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    Interested to hear your opinion. I have watched his videos but that is about it. Keep us posted.

Leave a comment:

• pkadare
    started a topic Kosmos Q

Kosmos Q

So I've just placed an order for some Kosmos Q products for the first time:
    • Reserve Blend Brisket Injection
    • Moisture Magic
    • Texas Beef Rub
    • Cow Cover HOT Rub
    • SPG Rub
    • Competition Brisket Mop
    Can't wait to try these as I'm looking to take my brisket to the next level and the briskets I've seen Kosmos cook on his videos look to be the next level. Pretty reasonable shipping to Canada at $28 USD though I was a bit disheartened to see they use UPS. I don't mind UPS within Canada but they tend to tack on handling fees for things coming from the US. Will have to wait and see.

Curious as to how those of you who have used or do use his injections feel about them.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo