Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Dry Brining, Easier And Less Wasteful Than Wet Btining"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Dry Brining, Easier And Less Wasteful Than Wet Btining"

I have been searching for an article by the above title written by Meathead Goldwyn. The search box doesn't bring it up. I want to print it out for a friend. Can someone tell me how to find it?

Thanks in advance, Barbara Lusk

And greetings from South Africa

Comment

• HawkerXP
      HawkerXP commented
      Editing a comment
      you da man

Welcome from Colorado, Barbara ... the free part of AmazingRibs.com and the Pit are totally separate (as are their search functions). Articles like the one you wanted are on the free AR site.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from South Louisiana!

Comment

Thanks for popping in, Barbara. I wonder if you searched here in the Pitmaster Club forum's search box instead of the public side of AmazingRibs.com? Glad our helpful member was able to link you to what you need.

Comment

Wet and dry all have a time and place. Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Glad Brother holehogg was able to hook ya up, so fast!

Long as yer here,

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit, Barbara!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Texas !! Let us hear more from you, as well as showing us your cooks !!!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota. Enjoy The Pit and all it has to offer!

Comment

Welcome Barbara from the mountains of NC, you have to this site.

Comment

"Asking for a friend." I see what you did there.

Huntington Beach welcomes you still.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from the California Delta

Comment

Greetings, and welcome to the club!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here