Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone tried the Kroger’s Pork Rub?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone tried the Kroger’s Pork Rub?

Hey peeps,
    If you live in an area with Kroger Supermarkets have you tried theier pork rub? I think it’s fantastic. It’s ZERO carbs, tastes a little spicy and is an all around nice taste. Any thoughts? Positive or negative?
    Attached Files

Haven't, dont have a Kroger these parts.

Comment

• joeyerke
      joeyerke commented
      Editing a comment
      I see you can order it online but the mark up is HUGE. Normally $3 in stores. They are selling 2 packs for $20. Thats crazy.

• holehogg
      holehogg commented
      Editing a comment
      And shipping triple that.

No Kroger's in our neck of the woods.

Comment

Next time I am in North GA I'll pick some up. There are Kroger's there, but none in this part of TN. Always on the lookout for a good rub.

Comment

• joeyerke
        joeyerke commented
        Editing a comment
        Do so and let me know what you think. Everyone I know who has tried it on my grilled meats loves it.... but no ones gonna tell you free grilled meat is bad.

Kroger is Ralph's in my neck of the woods. I'll keep an eye out for it and give it a try.

Comment

• joeyerke
        joeyerke commented
        Editing a comment
        Is that Cali?

• TripleB
        TripleB commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes sir.

All 14 Kroger's in the triangle area closed up this time last year. Eight were bought by Harris Teeter. Bummed, because there was one very close to us and they carried a lot of things HT did not - including a good pork rub it seems! They closed due to the highly competitive "over-stored" market here... on the bright side, Wegman's is on schedule to open up 5 min from me next Spring.

Comment

• joeyerke
        joeyerke commented
        Editing a comment
        I hear Wegmans has amazing subs. We dint have them here. We have DiBelas subs which they say are Wegmans.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here