Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need advice

I seen some recipes using woody's cook-in sauce on this site but don't remember where they are. Can anyone help me find them?

At least one of them was a post by Troutman. Here is the link. https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...w-slow-chicken

Comment

• Troutman
      Troutman commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for posting that, save me from having to look for it lol jgreen

Here is Woody's website, it has a variety of recipes. I've mixed it with Wishbone Italian dressing and used it for years as a mop sauce for all manner of meats on the grill. Good stuff !!!

Recipes from “WOODY’S”® fans Those of us who love “WOODY’S”® enjoy making our own recipes and sharing them with others. The following recipes have been submitted by our loyal friends and are yours to enjoy anytime. We invite you to share your favorite “WOODY’S”® recipes as well. Woody’s BBQ Sauce Submitted by: Jim, Fritch, TX […]

Comment

Thanks guys. I just found where I can get it locally. Gonna get some and try on some beef short ribs.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here