Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hardcore Carnivore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hardcore Carnivore

Anybody give them a try? I use the Amplify quite a bit on poultry as it has a rich chicken flavor to it, which makes sense since it is the 2nd ingredient (chicken powder).

Attached Files

If you take enough water and enough chicken powder, do ya get the chicken back?

It does sound good though.

Comment

Originally posted by RonB View Post
      If you take enough water and enough chicken powder, do ya get the chicken back?

It does sound good though.
      Well yeah, of course you do. At least I am banking on it : )

Comment

Never heard of the stuff, never been to the web site but I learned something....

Jess Pryles aka Hardcore Carnivore is my kind of girl!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	?format=1000w.jpg
Views:	482
Size:	101.2 KB
ID:	615370

Comment

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL!!!!!

Never paid no never mind, though I've heared th name, before...

Now that ya mention it, though, she does have a certain summat goin, don't she?

Check it out and weep. 😂😂 Click image for larger version

Name:	C511C54E-2B80-4652-BC7A-4B526EB144D1.jpeg
Views:	472
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	615423Click image for larger version

Name:	CDEF6A5A-697E-41FA-8E77-8F762F379A97.jpeg
Views:	435
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	615422

Comment

Nice. Enjoyed her book.

Comment

I like the Black seasoning on flank and tri tip. Don't know if I would use it on a brisket or ribeye or anything like that but the flavor pairs well with some other cuts. Haven't tried any of the other rubs but someday I am sure some will make it into my spice cupboard.

And her book is pretty solid. Some good recipes and some good foundational information as well.

Comment

I tried the HC Black. It is pretty good. Heavy pepper and salt. The charcoal that is in the rub makes for some interesting color.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here