Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meat Church Rubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meat Church Rubs

I went to the business in my area today (an electric shop) that sells Meat Church rubs and also BGEs, lump charcoal and more. I rarely buy pre-made rubs but had to give these a try since I've heard they are pretty good. Now to the stores tomorrow to decide what to use these on. I'm thinking the Holy Cow on some beef ribs or chuck roast and the Honey Hog Hot on some baby backs.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4053.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	148.7 KB
ID:	405524

You won't be disappointed. Those are Really Good!

Comment

• fuzzydaddy
      fuzzydaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks and great to hear!

Let us know how it turns out, and as always, PICS!!!

Comment

• fuzzydaddy
      fuzzydaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      Will do!

Damn! I'm just getting hungry again.
    Thanks for the baby back thought.

Comment

Thanks fuzzydaddy I like experimenting with different rubs.

Comment

I haven't used his rubs, but have seen him twice at the cooking demonstration at the Athens, TX Eggfest. He has had helpful tips. He does a day long cooking class that I have considered taking. Currently I am working through Chris Groves' The Kamado Smoker and Grill Cookbook with a friend as we explore his various cooking techniques on our Kamados. There are 52, so if we do one a week we will finish in a year. We just started and the stuffed pork chops were awesome.

Comment

• EdF
          EdF commented
          Editing a comment
          It's a great book for helping to discover the versatility of kamados!

• LA Pork Butt
          LA Pork Butt commented
          Editing a comment
          fuzzydaddy you are going to love the Eggfest, and it will make you want to cook at the next one. Also, it is a great opportunity to pick up an egg at a reduced price.

• fuzzydaddy
          fuzzydaddy commented
          Editing a comment
          The place I bought the rubs is the reseller of the eggs. Great people there that I spent some time talking too. Interesting how sometimes unexpected connections are made!

I love their rubs! Although Holy Cow is really peppery. My favorite of theirs is the Honey Pecan Rub. That stuff is excellent. Their Honey hog and Honey Hot are also very very good! Small granules to ensure great coverage on the surface of the meat.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here