Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantastic Rubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic Rubs

I don't usually buy rubs but I do like trying something new every now and then. So I bought some rubs made by "Heaven Made Product" and let me tell you it is sooooo good. I bought the brisket rub and I am so glad I did. I also got the Amazin' Flamin' Cajun rub and I try it on some chicken halves oh it was sooooo good too. If anyone is interested you can go here and if you used the code "Troy20" at checkout you will get 20% off your order. Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_0009.jpg Views:	1 Size:	68.8 KB ID:	326104
    Last edited by DWCowles; May 30, 2017, 11:36 AM.

Sounds worth tryin'!!! Flamin' Cajun? I am IN!!!!
    Thanks, as always, fer sharin'!
    Last edited by Mr. Bones; May 30, 2017, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Wow, might have to give it a go. I love bbbr but I'm also willing to try a cheaper 'other' brisket rub for some variation, wanted to try black ops but that's just too pricey.

Comment

• DWCowles
      DWCowles commented
      Editing a comment
      I promise you this rub is fantastic and you dont have to worry about the brine process because of the low salt content.

I LOVE their rubs!

Comment

Coolness, always lookin' to up chicken.

Comment

So they're low enough salt that you just dry brine per normal?

Comment

• DWCowles
          DWCowles commented
          Editing a comment
          Correct

Which one is hotter, Scoville-wise? Blazin' Cajun, or Flamin'?
        I wasn't findin' it on their site, so far.

Comment

• DWCowles
          DWCowles commented
          Editing a comment
          Probably the Blazin' Cajun I forgot to order that one

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, DW...
          They both sound desirably hot, to me, so will get both if I order from them!

I have tried these. I saw them on T-Roy's You Tube channel. They are darn good rubs. I love commercial rubs. There are a lot of options out there. These are some good ones.

Comment

• DWCowles
          DWCowles commented
          Editing a comment
          That's where I found out about them from T-Roy Cooks

• Spinaker
          Spinaker commented
          Editing a comment
          Hence the Troy20 Promo code

I'm gonna run with that Mexicajun for some chicken in July.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here