Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pendery's Spices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pendery's Spices

My wife (a credentialed chef who has removed herself from the stress of the food business) surprised me a couple days ago with a little brown sack of goodies labeled "Pendery's". It turns out neither of us even knew we had a store here let alone just a few blocks away! So now I plan a weekend field trip and hope all you guys and gals that know Pendery's Spices can give me some suggestions about what you like there? Thanks in advance...

Originally posted by cgrover60 View Post
    My wife (a credentialed chef who has removed herself from the stress of the food business) surprised me a couple days ago with a little brown sack of goodies labeled "Pendery's". It turns out neither of us even knew we had a store here let alone just a few blocks away! So now I plan a weekend field trip and hope all you guys and gals that know Pendery's Spices can give me some suggestions about what you like there? Thanks in advance...
    Do you mean "Penzeys" perchance? https://www.penzeys.com/

Comment

Oh man - yes - My Bad! I did mean Penzeys Spices. Thanks for the reality check Histrix

Comment

• Histrix
      Histrix commented
      Editing a comment
      Well...it turns out you could have been right the first time tho. Pendery's is also a spice vendor tho it doesn't appear that they have many brick and mortar storefronts.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here