Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Memphis Dust and Last Meal Ribs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks incredibly delicious!

Whereabouts you located? Might be worth the drive! Jus' sayin'...

Best regards!

Bones

Sláinte

Comment

Just a big ol pile of ribs. can't think of anything better. (maybe a brisket or more ribs)

Comment

Not to be picky, picky, picky, but rzzzzz is spelled with 5 z's, not 8. ✌

Comment

Uncle Meat those look freaking good! I hope mine turn out as well, today ... I'm 1.5 hours in right now

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9343.JPG
Views:	138
Size:	223.7 KB
ID:	224582

Comment

• Uncle Meat
            Uncle Meat commented
            Editing a comment
            Looks like you're on your way, my rib bro' ... enjoy!

• ecowper
            ecowper commented
            Editing a comment
            I love cooking ribs .... and eating them!

Maybe we should vote on whose looks the best.

Comment

• EdF
            EdF commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm definitely in favor of a rib debate!

• Breadhead
            Breadhead commented
            Editing a comment
            EdF ... it would fun to watch tonight's debate knawing on some ribs and sipping some Cabernet. That way I can stay cool, calm and collected.🍷

• EdF
            EdF commented
            Editing a comment
            Ribs would have been nice, but I had the day job. Charlotte tells me it's rewarmed lobster bisque from last night, some oysters she wants baked, something bready and crispy, and Malbec. I guess we'll be mellow enough as we yell at the TV! ;-)

Nah, this is'nt a national thing, even though we have Q'ers all over the world. Think more of this site as a village. Oh darn, now l had to just go & say that did'nt l? Oh well, goodnight Suzie Creamcheese, where ever you are.

Actually, l think ribs are In-dee-pen critters, just a squeelin until WE get a hold of them.

Comment

Here ya go Uncle Meat ... tonight's ribs .... and yeah, that is Memphis dust on them. ... who don't like that?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9359.JPG
Views:	144
Size:	228.3 KB
ID:	224716

Comment

• Uncle Meat
              Uncle Meat commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow, awesome. Fido says: bark! bark! bark!

Scrumlumptious.

Comment

I need some help. This weekend I have been asked to run the smoker on the new trailer I built for an event here in Buenos Aires with 70,000 people attending.
              I have been told they want to cook 700 servings (3 ribs each) so figure about 175 racks over 3 days.

I need to buy the ingredients for the rub tomorrow, so the question is: How much spice and sugar do I need to buy?

My version of Memphis dust varies slightly as I use only 1/2 cups of sugar instead of 3/4 cups and I also add a tablespoon of ground cloves to the mix.

Help would be appreciated Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20161006-WA0035.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	52.2 KB
ID:	233856

Comment

First you need a calculator

Comment

• Craigar
                  Craigar commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ha! Or at the very least an abacus.

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here