Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help my wife understand.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems pretty clear she's reminding you to pull something out of that fridge and start cooking it!

Comment

Steve B ... You've got MCS, you know that. You've just got to bop and weave with the punches man. Some times when she chastises you for a seemingly unnecessary purchases you just have to say... Honey I think you MIGHT be right, knowing all along that the book & temp chart was ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY.

If she thinks you might feel guilty of a wasteful purchase she will feel she's done her deed and let it pass... Even though she will NEVER forget about it.

Comment

• FireMan
        FireMan commented
        Editing a comment
        Yahhhhhhhhhhh! Just what he said! And, and, and, oh never mind.

• Powersmoke_80
        Powersmoke_80 commented
        Editing a comment
        How can he have MCS when he only lists 1 smoker / cooker?
        although I will say its a sweet!

• Steve B
        Steve B commented
        Editing a comment
        I do have a napoleon gasser. On its last legs. Am lookin at a small weber kettle for smaller uses. Just got a chefs choice food slicer. And am receiving a knife sharpener tomorrow. guess I need update my autograph.

@Breadhead: Thanks to your photo and other great comments from the Pit Crew, I figured it out. That is one very lonesome looking plain white fridge. So here's the next step in the evolution of our man Meathead to become, well, a "Fathead". Let's adorn that fridge with a life-size, color decal of our Fearless Leader. The gang at "Fathead" can make it happen:
      Fathead lets you put your fandom on display with officially licensed sports, entertainment, custom, and kids decor.

Michael Jordan? -- LeBron James?-- Steph Curry?-- Tom Brady?-- Nick Saban?-- Mike Trout? -- Madison Bumgarner? Albert Pujols? All impressive. But can any of those guys tell you how to turn a common chuck roast into food for the Gods??
      NO WAY!
      So it's time for Americans who love their bbq to rally round making the image of Our Man Meathead the newest, most popular Fathead life-size decal in America! No doubt Mrs. Breadhead will be bragging to all the ladies in her circles that she has the very first Meathead Fathead in this great big land of ours.

Comment

• Steve B
        Steve B commented
        Editing a comment
        Love the comment John Henry but that plain boring white fridge Belongs to me. I do think the idea of a fathead Meathead is pretty awsome. And NO my wife would never go for it. Maybe I can put him in my garage where I spend alot of my time.

Steve B: Sincere apologies to you and I stand corrected; I was so darned enthusiastic I failed to more carefully read the posts. So sorry! But I really think you ought to reconsider for the Mrs. Who knows? Once this craze sweeps the nation, your lovely spouse's fridge and kitchen might even be featured in the follow-up Best Seller: "Meathead II: How Dry Brining Changed How America Eats." And that'll be worth more to her reputation with the peer group than any old pictorial in "Southern Living" or "Sunset Magazine."

Comment

I love it. Thanks.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here