Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meatheads Memphis Dust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meatheads Memphis Dust

I've seen a lot of mention of Meatheads Memphis Dust. Where can I find it? I would love to try it out!

This popular Memphis dust bbq dry rub recipe is the only seasoning blend you'll ever need for pork, chicken, fish, beef, and veggies. The rub is based on Memphis style BBQ, where ribs are served "dry," letting the seasoning and smoked shine by skipping the sauce.

Comment

Memphis Dust is the only thing I use on Ribs and Butts. Eventually I'll try Huskee's Rib Rub...I hear it's good. Also, I don't sauce my Ribs. The family is very happy and I don't want to mess with that.

Comment

• PaulstheRibList
      PaulstheRibList commented
      Editing a comment
      I think I've sauced about 10 racks of ribs so far...that's about 2% of them.

Heavy Memphis Dust and go to town!

• Joe_Gardner1981
      Joe_Gardner1981 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmm....I'll have to try Huskees rub as well 😀

• Tim E
      Tim E commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here with the MMD, I have been meaning to try HRR

The dust is awesome man! I don't sauce the ribs either and serve it on the side for those that need to have it.

Comment

Made a few racks on Saturday, some my rub one MMD. I like the Memphis Dust very heavy with a little extra dash of salt on top of the rub, to mix in with the saltless seasonings in the bark. I also added a light topper of brown sugar to the Memphis Dust rack, and a buddy of mine raved repeatedly how good it was. And it really was! He liked the Huskified MMD better than my rub!

Comment

That signature Huskee brown sugar add on is the bomb! It is the only way to make ribs no matter what the rub.

Comment

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm a sucker for the sweet & salty combo. Mmmmmmm....

I love the dust for pork butts, but for some reason, it doesn't get it for me on ribs. I prefer my own rub on ribs. Go figure... I might try the Huskified MMD, and see how that works.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here