Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just ordered the Meathead rubs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just ordered the Meathead rubs!

Looking forward to receiving these (beef and pork). I will report back with an honest opinion after I’ve had a chance to try them out. My go to is one I make myself, so it should be interesting. I’m sure they’ll be "Amazing"!
    Last edited by Mark-B; October 30, 2021, 04:12 PM.

Originally posted by Mark-B View Post
    Looking forward to receiving these (beef and pork). I will report back with an honest opinion after I’ve had a chance to try them out. My go to is one I make myself, so it should be interesting. I’m sure they’ll be "Amazing"!
    What did you think of the beef and pork rubs? I noticed that the beef rub contains smoked salt and the pork rub contains smoked paprika. Did you have a chance to use these on a smoker and if it made the smoked flavor more intense than desired?

I used the poultry rub and it was a big hit, although the S&G rub was always popular here and the poultry rub seems to be S&G plus.

Comment

• Mark-B
      Mark-B commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ve used the Pork rub on some chicken thighs and compared it to my favorite rub I’ve used in the past (previous post). I didn’t notice any addl smoke flavor. It was good, but the winner in my family was still Kickin’ Chicken. I’ll probably be using it on some pork chops in the near future. I’ve tried the beef rub only on burgers so far. Not bad, but with the bun and all the fixin’s, it was hard to taste the rub. I will try it on steak in the future too.

Full review, thank you so much, and pictures too.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here