Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pro tip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pro tip

When getting ready to spritz make sure the closest bottle isn't your grill cleaner.

Luckily I only lost half a rack. Tried to wash it off but it still smelled like citrus grill cleaner so I decided not to chance it. If somebody I didn't like was going to be here tonight then it may be a different story but in this case... 😏😏

Can’t honestly Like your post because that would mean, but boy can I identify and sympathize with you.🙂

Comment

... I imagine it would be delicious on duck, though ... ...

Comment

Need a Dr Blonder style experiment on how much grill cleaner penetrates the meat...

Comment

• RonB
          RonB commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm likin' the info - not what happened.

And we may need a new category - what grill cleaner goes with what protein...

• Panhead John
          Panhead John commented
          Editing a comment
          Windex on brisket is amazing!

I'm guessing it cuts right through the fat

Comment

I'm laughing with you, not at you!

Comment

At last, another reason not to spritz.

Comment

• Steve R.
              Steve R. commented
              Editing a comment
              I was scrolling down to say the same thing when I saw this!

It was actually my first experiment spritzing ribs normally I don't. But after watching some videos on YouTube I thought I'd give it a shot. The ones that had the cranberry pomegranate spritzed on them came out awesome.

Thought y'all might like my new photo experiment too, I've titled it

From the Bowels of the PBC lol
            Attached Files

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
              Jerod Broussard commented
              Editing a comment
              On mobile it's kinda freaking me out.

• Steve R.
              Steve R. commented
              Editing a comment
              I've often wondered what a PBC's bowels look like.

I prefer Lemon Pledge on my chicken.

Comment

Oh man! Like, keep the cleaner in the next room from here on. Poor Wibs!

Comment

Ouch!!!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here