Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flatiron Uc Biber is Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flatiron Uc Biber is Back

I got an email from these guys announcing the Uc Biber is back. Free bottle with a $25 purchase.

We're also offering a free bottle of Uc Biber along with any order over $25 (not including the free bottle). INSTRUCTIONS: Add an extra Uc Biber to your cart, then input code "UCBIBER25" on checkout, and that bottle will be free!

Mine is on the way - I was getting low anyway.
    Last edited by klflowers; March 25, 2021, 12:00 PM. Reason: Is back, not id back

I love Urfa Biber, but what does "Uc" mean?

Sadly, my autocorrect changed "biber" to Bieber” when I typed it. LOL

Comment

• klflowers
      klflowers commented
      Editing a comment
      From their site:
      We named this blend "Uc Biber", which is Turkish for "Three Peppers". The blend features Aleppo, Maras, and Urfa Biber. These chiles are named for their growing regions in Turkey and Syria.
      I really like their pepper. Their 4 pepper blend has replaced store bought red pepper in our house.
      Last edited by klflowers; March 25, 2021, 01:34 PM.

I received that email today as well. Great news!

This is a wonderful pepper blend. It is my go-to seasoning of late. It has a great pepper flavor without too much heat. If I want more heat in a particular dish, I use another of Flatiron's offerings.

When Flatiron announced that they would no longer be making Uc Biber, I bought the three pepper varieties as flakes: biber, maras, and aleppo from two spice merchants World Spice Co. and Curio Spice Co. with the intention to to blend my own Uc Biber. Now I won't have to do that, for the forseeable future. It's great that Flatiron has decided to do another production run.

I bought a bunch, taking advantage of free shipping over $35 and of course the extra free bottle of Uc Biber with the coupon code. I should be set for a while.

Kathryn
    Last edited by fzxdoc; March 25, 2021, 06:01 PM.

Comment

• klflowers
      klflowers commented
      Editing a comment
      They make a good product. I missed the free shipping - I looked all over the site and couldn't find it. My order was $33 dang it!!! I should have bought one more bottle!!!

Ordered it. I didn’t need any more peppers, so i got some of those grinder things. Free shipping and free ucbiber.

Comment

Now multiple pepper syndrome is a thing. Thanks, klflowers. Order placed. I had never been aware of Flatiron.

Comment

• klflowers
        klflowers commented
        Editing a comment
        You will be impressed. Glad I could help introduce you to a new syndrome lol

Oh geeze you guys scared me, I thought THIS Bieber was making a grand entrance.....thank gawd I was wrong.....

Comment

• fzxdoc
        fzxdoc commented
        Editing a comment
        Arrrrrgh!

Thanks for the info, went on the Flatiron website and bought a 4 pack, grinders, and the free Uc Biber! Can’t wait to try new recipes with these and my new WSCG that I pickup tomorrow!

Comment

• fzxdoc
        fzxdoc commented
        Editing a comment
        You're so going to love both purchases, large and small. Let us know how the WSCG works out for you. I heart my WSCGC. It's been such a great cooker for nearly 5 years now for me.

Kathryn

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here