Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New way to make a baked potato

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hogdog6
    replied
    Just put two potatoes in the oven while waiting for them to cook I stumbled on to this, pulled the immediately and followed the steps. Back,in the oven now. 🤤

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    richinlbrg I hate avoiding them. I love them, want them in every meal.

• richinlbrg
    commented on 's reply
    You hate potatos or hate avoiding them? If the former, this recipe is still a potato.

One day I'll try this with a sweet potato.

• CaptainMike
    replied
    We'll give it a try tomorrow!

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    This reminds me of texastweeter's pic of Texas Pinecones. I've gotta try it, but I've been avoiding potatoes and I hate it....

Leave a comment:

• MBMorgan
    replied
    I guess if a bloomin' onion works, a bloomin' tater does too ...

Leave a comment:

• richinlbrg
    replied
    Here is the non-FB article:

William Sidis reportedly had an IQ as high as 300 and enrolled at Harvard when he was just 11 years old. And given that he was smarter than Einstein, it's odd that we didn't hear his story until now.

Leave a comment:

• richinlbrg
    started a topic New way to make a baked potato

New way to make a baked potato

I just tried this last night and it turned out GREAT! #1 wants them again tonight.

sorry, it is a FB article

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here