Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potato Salad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Potato Salad

I have made this a couple of ways. One with onion soup mix and the other was with garlic powder, salt and rosemary. I cut up small yukon Gold potatoes into bite sized pieces. Seasoned them and cooked them in the Weber kettle using the Smokenator until they were browned up. When they were done I let them cool, then mixed them with mayo and green onion. Really tasty and simple.

Neat. Our recipe is pretty plain, and I hate relish.

Comment

Same here. People weren't sure what it was because the potatoes were dark. They came back for more, though.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
        Jerod Broussard commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeh baby, mark of a winner. I recently cooked some pork butts for a funeral. Lady I cooked it for said it was too good to mess up with bread. I was like, "wow, thanks." P.S. I use bread

I've smoked a tator in my smoker and diced it up to give my tator salad a smokey taste. I tend to go mustard style, but I've made warn potato salad too....

Comment

• Ptrbve
        Ptrbve commented
        Editing a comment
        How do you do mustard?

My wife makes fried potato salad. Dice up potatos the usual size, fry them to golden, salt lightly. Then add to the usual recipe. Fried beats boiled any day if you ask me!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here