Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Country Ribs - What's Up Wit Dat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Country Ribs - What's Up Wit Dat?

So, for the last several months I haven't been able to find the bone in sliced butt type of country Ribs, which are my favorite to cook (and eat!) ANYWHERE! Not in ESVA and not here in NEPA, either. The loin rib end ones have been everywhere. Suddenly, in the list 2 days, I have seen the sliced butt ones in 2 different stores - my local supermarket and Wally World. Does anybody have any insight into why this is (not that I'm complaining)?

My Costco has them all the time.

Comment

• Dewesq55
      Dewesq55 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. I always used to get them (big thick ones, too) from BJ's. But they haven't had for months. then either.

Maybe for "BBQ Season" the whole butts were selling incredibly well and they didn’t need to put the extra labor into making them into the country style ribs.

Comment

Now see, I like the loin rib end ones! Haven’t gone chasing them for a while though.

I dunno why they sometimes have one but not the other. I’ve even seen packages with both sometimes.

Comment

• Dewesq55
        Dewesq55 commented
        Editing a comment
        I used to get packages with both about 20 or so years ago. I liked that. I don't dislike the loin rib end ones. I just like the sliced butt ones better.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here