Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8/27 is Pork Butt Boy Day...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8/27 is Pork Butt Boy Day...

Here’s a game me and my friend play. The first time we split two butts but I think smoking them whole makes it more tasty and fun.

You must nominate someone to get their butt whole smoked.

You should nominate your closest friends. The person you nominate is now your butt boy. Smoke a butt whole and share it with everyone. The butt u smoked can only be named once per friend. The next year they should nominate someone else to get their butt whole smoked, and try to smoke their own butt. Every year you must nominate a new friend to a new butt.

You have to do the butt whole. Thick butts get more tender than small ones if you go slow on them.

Tell all your friends about Butt Boy Day.
    Last edited by milkmoron; August 26, 2020, 11:46 PM.

Uhhh...thats a no from me.

Comment

I'm a Butt, you're a butt, wouldn't you like to be a butt too?
      The buddy butts. I like it.

Comment

Uh, yeah. Sounds like it means I am smoking for everyone. That's a hard pass. I know maybe a half dozen folks I think could turn out passable smoked meat, and they are gonna want to smoke their own butts, as would I.

Also, we are socially distancing even from our own children, if they've been out around folks without social distancing within the prior 2 weeks, and from our own parents. So, bad time to try and whip up some butt boys.
        Last edited by jfmorris; August 27, 2020, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Picture from the first official Butt Boy Day. Crutched it at 170 after a long nap. Pulled at 203F. So tender it started falling apart. Hope ure butt is as nice as mine.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by milkmoron; August 28, 2020, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here