Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Costco Baby Back Ribs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah it seems like Costco is the only reliable place to get meat right now. Looks like everyone uses Costco and loves it.

If you didn’t know u can order Costco items on instacart free delivery on orders $35+ if u pay the $10 subscription but they raise the price slightly compared to in store, That’s what I’ve been using to get pork shoulders since the meat shortages. Pretty sure it’s all Costco’s that do this and not just mine.

That Henrik’s Rib Royale looks pretty good not sure if I should do it right away or wait for my next ribs smoke. It looks like he used St. Louis but my family prefers baby backs
    Last edited by milkmoron; August 25, 2020, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• jfmorris
      jfmorris commented
      Editing a comment
      You will like the KC Royale on your ribs. Why wait? Use any style ribs your family prefers.

I have not cooked their baby backs, but their St. Louis Ribs are the best. Their prime beef is excellent too.

Comment

• ecowper
      ecowper commented
      Editing a comment
      Another tip from my friend, the costco meat buyer. Their Choice beef is the top end of choice. THey have monster purchasing power and are able to get the best stuff per grade pretty much guaranteed. He suggested to me to start getting Choice steaks instead of Prime and see what I thought. I have and never looked back. Their Choice beef is awesome. Easily on par with Prime at many supermarkets.

Give it a try one time and see what you think

• bardsleyque
      bardsleyque commented
      Editing a comment
      I've always been happy with meat from Costco. Used to do baby's but have switched to St. louies, love the brisket and can sometimes find beef ribs at the business outlet.I wish they would do bone in shoulders!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here