Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ribs overcooked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ribs overcooked?

Too done?

Just right for the folks I cook for.

Comment

Yes, but I'd still eat that.

Comment

Yum. I would eat those anytime. 😋

Comment

I did a coupla racks that looked like that last weekend, they're gone.
          Looks aren't everything, I'm a prime example of that.

Comment

• Jfrosty27
            Jfrosty27 commented
            Editing a comment
            +1

Yes, but probably taste good. Also, if any leftover, they make a great hero/hoagie/sub/grinder sandwich.

Comment

That's the way my wife likes 'em.

Comment

That's the way I like 'em - tender, moist and fall off the bone

Comment

Perhaps Slightly , but still delicious, I'm sure, Brother!

I'd bat cleanup on em, any ol time.

Comment

These parts they are perfect, you would be on the podium for sure. I've always liked a bit more bite to mine. Eat those I would and be very greatful.

Comment

To be really fussy, yes they are a whisker overdone for me but several in my family love ribs like this, they wouldn't go to waste in my house mate

Comment

The wife and son like them this way.

Comment

The best BBQ is the BBQ you like.
                        So is it over cooked, Yes for some, No for others, and the rest who cares.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here