Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

28 hogs in 7 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, yer Rockin it!!!
    No doubt, like ya said, couldn't have opened at a better time...
    Funny how Life works out, in some ways, ain't it?
    Be safe an well, God Bless all yall there!
    Last edited by Mr. Bones; August 2, 2020, 07:48 AM. Reason: ficksed sum spailin isschoos...:eek:

Comment

• Backroadmeats
      Backroadmeats commented
      Editing a comment
      It is funny how stuff seems to fall into place,. If a guy is willing to work for it.

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      When I was bein raised up, we'uns was always told: Life works out th way it was meant to.
      That don't neccessarily coincide with th way we want it to. Learn to deal with that fact, an accept it.

Furthermore, NEVER try to force an issue, yer barkin up th wrong tree, an will live to regret th results, ime.

Some right Smart folks taught me alla that, an they was some kinda magickal cooks, taught me that, as well.

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Me? I jus try to be worthy of this life...Full Time Job, right there...
      I'm a very blessed, lucky, an fortunate man!
      Last edited by Mr. Bones; August 3, 2020, 02:38 AM.

Ohh.. here are the hams pulled out last night. I don't want to hear the no picture thing!! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200801_180423.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	120.2 KB
ID:	890178

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Droolin In Progress....

• HouseHomey
      HouseHomey commented
      Editing a comment
      What a ham!

In Honour of yer recent accomplishments, Brother...

Comment

• Backroadmeats
      Backroadmeats commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok. That is funny. Thank you for the good laugh. Now off to grind 400 lbs of pork sausage I go!!

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad I at least provided a laugh;
      I Do live to serve, Brother! ;D
      400# of pork sausage?
      I want in, amigo!

• Dewesq55
      Dewesq55 commented
      Editing a comment
      Mr. Bones - I figured that WUZ you playing the guitfiddle when you will just a pup. Kind of ours one in mind Neil Young's famous "one note solo."

Wow!

Comment

Meat up in Central Minnesota! 🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖
      Last edited by HawkerXP; August 3, 2020, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Cool. You are the man!

Comment

Backroadmeats ..EVERY pic has me drooling. Any of these for sale?? If so, PM me!!
          The OmegaDog

Comment

Outstanding! Excellent work!

Working an opportunity and creating work. More power to you my friend.

That Vac tumbler man! I wish you and your family continued work, success and even better health.

Awesome.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here