Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pork chop with huli-huli teriyaki sauce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pork chop with huli-huli teriyaki sauce

Shout out to Meathead for a fantastic sauce. Dry brined the 1.5 pound chop overnight and reduced the marinade to a sauce. 250 degrees in the WSM with charcoal and a chunk of peach wood. Brushed the pork with the sauce a few times. When the pork hit 135, I disassembled the WSM, waited 15 minutes for the coals to get good and hot, put the cooking grate on top of the coals, and seared both sides. Pics are bad, but the pork was delicious.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0938.jpeg
Views:	188
Size:	193.0 KB
ID:	880874
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0939.jpeg
Views:	129
Size:	204.3 KB
ID:	880875

Pics look pretty good to me!

Comment

Fantastic looking chop....and oh by the way I just like saying Huli-Huli

Comment

• Smoking77
      Smoking77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks!

This is a great idea! Love it. What a sauce. This cook looks great, sir!

Comment

• Smoking77
      Smoking77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, sir!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here