Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

High class redneck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High class redneck

Click image for larger version

Name:	6494.jpeg
Views:	306
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	878802 Last night I help load a scalded pig for a hog roast in the back of a Porsche SUV.. I thought it was hilarious!!

Now there is something you do not see every day! That's funny.

Comment

I think that gent does a lot out of the ordinary by the look of that hitch.

Comment

• Backroadmeats
        Backroadmeats commented
        Editing a comment
        I would say in Minnesota in my neck of the woods most people have that hitch in case ya go in the ditch or find someone else in the ditch!! I would bet their is a tow strap and jumper cables in there too.. mn winter's can be brutal!!

It's the rusted over trailer hitches that get me. "I've got a receiver and I'ma gonna put something in there." This one looks like its been passed down through a couple of generations.

Comment

• Backroadmeats
        Backroadmeats commented
        Editing a comment
        Ya always grab the hitch when ya get a new vehicle!!

Hey, to some people a car is just a means of transportation whether it be a Lada or a Porsche.
      Did he at least have a Weathertech mat or plastic on the floor
      Probably didn't grease the receiver either and that suckers there for good....and a three ball multi at that....

Comment

Great picture. What cooker does he have? Maybe no cooker? All money is tied up in the Porsche! Did they say if they found the KBB was on sale over the 4th?

Comment

• Backroadmeats
          Backroadmeats commented
          Editing a comment
          He rented on from a rental store to cook the pig on.. this is his first time doing a whole hog.. I did not ask about the charcoal😁😁

I only see two bags of charcoal, is there more in the front seat..😂😂

Comment

• smokin fool
          smokin fool commented
          Editing a comment
          Whew!!!!

• HawkerXP
          HawkerXP commented
          Editing a comment
          "Whew!!!!" That is what everyone will say upon entering, after that vehicle has been sitting in the sun for a few hours.

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          I wish him much success on his porcine cook, an hope that ya give him our address...

Folks out of Rochester by any chance? Lots o' money in that town.

Comment

• Backroadmeats
          Backroadmeats commented
          Editing a comment
          We are north of Rochester about 3.5 hours

Well, can't say that I've loaded a scalded pig into my Lincoln MKX, prolly 'cause I never thought of buying one (until now), but I do routinely carry firewood and lawn and garden stuff. And, last fall I had a couple of leaky coolers of venison - didn't realize they leaked when I loaded them. Had to do a pretty deep cleaning after that.

As Smokin Fool indicated, it is merely transportation for me - I'm the fourth owner so didn't pay much for it but it gives a smooth ride on the highway and gets pretty good gas mileage. Those from Texas can verify the distance traveled here on one tank of gas: I was spending a weekend in New Braunfels. I drove from Port Arthur all the way to Driftwood for some Salt Lick BBQ and made it back to within 15 miles of New Braunfels before filling up.
        Last edited by 58limited; July 11, 2020, 10:41 AM.

Comment

• texastweeter
          texastweeter commented
          Editing a comment
          You live on the river? Vacation house is in Gruene

• 58limited
          58limited commented
          Editing a comment
          I live on the seawall in Port Arthur.

I think we are starting to see more of the picture the longer we look. Porsche? Whole hog? 2 bags of what? = "I think I’d like to try a ride on the bronco at the rodeo, it’ll be fun"!

Comment

A pig in a Porsche is better than a pig in a poke I guess.

Comment

I like it,,,,,,,

Comment

What's wrong with a redneck rolling a Porsche...

Comment

• Backroadmeats
                Backroadmeats commented
                Editing a comment
                Not a damn thing!! I thought it was awesome!!

• texastweeter
                texastweeter commented
                Editing a comment
                Been thinking about a Evora, Elise, or Exige...pig won't fit there. Wife is against it. According to her they are too flashy and make women's shirts spontaneously come up.

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here