Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pork tenderloin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pork tenderloin

Click image for larger version

Name:	AEA94C8A-8FE5-451B-B50C-55F8E559A657.jpeg
Views:	293
Size:	208.8 KB
ID:	870884 S

I smoked a couple of tenderloins today and they turned out pretty good. I dry brined them first then added Meatheads MD and smoked them on the Traeger until they were 135F then I seared the outside on the gas grill. There will be some good lefts overs to eat tomorrow.

Lookin' good.

Comment

Those look great!! Would be no leftovers in my house!!

Comment

Argoboy Those look great. I usually stuff them and cook in the oven at 500 degrees. I was wondering if they would dry out if smoke cooking at low temperatures. Your's look like they retained moisture well. What was your cooking temperature?

Comment

• Argoboy
          Argoboy commented
          Editing a comment
          The Traeger was running around 190- 200F, I checked them after 45 min and they were almost done a little over 130F, I had the gas bbq heating up and moved them there to sear the outside.

Look really good. I have a hard time getting pork loin right, usually over done. Those look perfect.

Comment

I could make the trip down the 401 and help out with these if your in a bind.

Comment

• Argoboy
            Argoboy commented
            Editing a comment
            I’ll keep that in mind exit 25 on Hwy 402 is Wyoming.

Those look great! Pork tenderloins have become one of our weeknight go to grilling meals.

Comment

Looks wonderful.

Comment

Looks good! I’m doing one today. I hope it comes out as good as yours!

Comment

Nice job!

Comment

Nice loins

Comment

Well, that looks yummy. Seared tender juicy pork--it makes me give thanks that there are pigs on the planet.

Kathryn

Comment

Looks GREAT!

Comment

My wife’s twin sister stopped in today for a visit and we did some horse trading. We gave them some pork tenderloin and they gave us some fresh pickerel/walleye for supper. It was a good deal for both of us.
                        As I write this I have had a bit of web site trouble, when I clicked on preview my post, the screen goes red and it locks up? Luckily the auto save keeps my post alive.

Comment

• smokin fool
                          smokin fool commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Lake Erie pickerel/Walleye?
                          Good fish...there was a time when you wouldn’t eat fish out of Erie but the fisheries really come back
                          We get down to the Turkey point area
                          once or twice a summer. Always stop in for fish lunch/dinner

• Argoboy
                          Argoboy commented
                          Editing a comment
                          These came from St Clair river but Lake Erie has the best population of pickerel/walleye around here and it keeps getting better.

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here