Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meathead's Recipe declared "Clear Winner"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meathead's Recipe declared "Clear Winner"

This will come as no surprise to many of you, but Meathead's recipe was identified as the "clear winner" for oven-baked ribs on thekitchn.com and there was a shout out to the AmazingRibs.com website. Thought you all might be interested in taking a look!

Nice, thanks for sharing. I have actually gotten a few people started on BBQ with that recipe!

Comment

Cool!!!

Comment

I was not surprised by the results. I've never tried the oven baked ribs, because: smoker (duh). But always nice to see Meathead and this website get a shout-out.

Comment

Nice. I’m not sure what smoked items she could not procure. Paprika? Liquid smoke?

Comment

• N227GB
            N227GB commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm guessing this from the recipe: About the smoked Meathead's Memphis Dust. To amp this up to 11, we make Meathead's Memphis Dust with smoked smoked garlic, smoked onion, smoked salt, and paprika. They are available in some stores or online.

• HouseHomey
            HouseHomey commented
            Editing a comment
            N227GB How have I never heard of this?

My nasty weather indoor BB recipe has always been Rendezvous Ribs, but I'll have to try this one.

Comment

Wife isn't much for to much smoke so I was thinking of cutting the liquid smoke in half, using the Memphis dust and some Masterpiece BBQ sauce, can I use the grill instead with the same recipe? I would like to sear the sauce a bit at the end. Make sense?? fwiw thanks to you all I've discovered a whole new (right) of BBQ!

Comment

Wow! A Peaufect Wack of Wibs! And a shout out to Amazing Wibs, simpwy wondewful.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here