Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ribs for Memorial Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kjbarth
    replied
    Inspiring post. Maybe this weekend or early next week.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    hahahahaha!!!

• ecowper
    commented on 's reply
    I do feel like we are mind melded, more often than not

• CaptainMike
    replied
    My brother from another mother, did pretty much the same thing yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    replied
    Glad to see that WSM put to good use. That fidg looks a lot like mine on any given weekend. Mama actually mentioned see wouldn't be opposed to yet a third one. I may take her up on that one !!!

Leave a comment:

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    I did not. We actually had pizza yesterday cause we were away for the cookers all weekend. Gonna make up for it this coming weekend though.

• Steve R.
    commented on 's reply
    Had leftover ribs from the day before. I actually pressure washed my grills yesterday, and gave them a break after weeks of heavy use.

• jfmorris
    commented on 's reply
    Haha. I did a low country boil with 7# shrimp, 3# sausage, 5# new potatoes, 12 ears corn, and 3 onions quartered, all in one 7 gallon pot on a 105K BTU jet burner!

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    I did not cook ribs yestidday, though I nibbled on some leftover ones...we're havin summat of a monsoon, herebouts...

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    When it's all been said, an done, that's really all that matters, an what it's all bout, Brother!
    Last edited by Mr. Bones; May 26, 2020, 04:22 PM.

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    Things start to move fast when you are trying to get things coordinated between the finished cook time and serving. Mine finished too early, and I had to hold them in the oven. Did anyone not cook ribs yesterday?

Leave a comment:

• ecowper
    replied
    Damn, right at the end things went so fast that I never got pictures of the finished products .... but the ribs were great, the sides were great, family and friends were great

Leave a comment:

• smokin fool
    commented on 's reply
    I really want ecowper to adopt me.
    Every time I see his fridge it make me re-evaluate my life.
    Coors Light, They brewed/bottled it at MolsonCoors Toronto brewery, I used to ask where you getting the Rocky Mountain water from. If its iced cold does the trick.
    Shiner Beers, every day and twice on Sunday.
    Again something that hasn't made it north of the border yet much to my chagrin.

• FireMan
    replied
    Wibs to die fer!

Leave a comment:

• ecowper
    commented on 's reply
    Karyn is having fun and figuring out the food management part of cooking :-) and yes, super fun for me. RIbs are super close now. Pics of the rest later.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here