Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hatfield brand ribs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hatfield brand ribs

Has anyone seen these and tried them? Kroger had a ton of the Hatfield baby backs a couple of days ago, and I grabbed two of them because they looked pretty good and were cheap. I went back today and all that's left are the generic Kroger ribs.

They were previously very proud of these, as you can tell from the label.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200522_203010.jpg
Views:	398
Size:	186.0 KB
ID:	850085

Wow. What a deal. At that price how can they be bad? Just use your bbq magic on them!

Comment

• Steve R.
      Steve R. commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha! Kind of what I was thinking, too. I intend to use all the bbq magic I can muster.

Reckon they'd haveta be superior to th McCoy brand lol !

Comment

• Potkettleblack
      Potkettleblack commented
      Editing a comment
      Fightin words, Bones.

• JCGrill
      JCGrill commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm late to the party again.

• Sweaty Paul
      Sweaty Paul commented
      Editing a comment
      That made me guffaw!

Big grocery stores near me only have Hatfield ribs. Never had a bad one. They get the job done.

Comment

Mr. Bones those thar are fighting words! McCoy brand is the BEST!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190712_195256 - Copy - Copy (2).jpg
Views:	330
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	850187
        HawkerXP LOL!

Comment

Beat me to it. I was going to ask if they were the real McCoy.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here