Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to reheat Wibs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STEbbq
    commented on 's reply
    Microwave with a wet paper towel on top to add moisture!

• DesertRaider
    commented on 's reply
    smokenoob Some of the comments could land in the Jokes section!

• DavidNorcross
    commented on 's reply
    No...but I do warm them in the sealed bag.

• Razor
    replied
    I always use a microwave. I think the key to it is to bump down the power setting. A lot of people only run their microwave's at 100%. I rarely run mine about 50-60% power. Takes a little longer, but I never get that funky "microwave cooking" taste.

Leave a comment:

• ComfortablyNumb
    commented on 's reply
    Wait a minute, are you suggesting boiling ribs? ;-)

• smokenoob
    commented on 's reply
    DesertRaider This did start out as a serious question but then went the way of most of my pursuits ......... a glass of wine and laughter.

• smokenoob
    replied
    fzxdoc hmmmmmmm, maybe you are on to a new desert theme there, cold wib pops!

or rum glazed wibs foster on those special nights!

Leave a comment:

• fzxdoc
    replied
    Microwave if they make it there without my eating them in the short transit from the fridge to the science oven. Cold ribs are my kind of popsicle.

Kathryn

Leave a comment:

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    I am going to be the odd ball. I vacuum seal most all leftovers. Then I just drop the sealed pack in boiling water. This method works best for me.

Leave a comment:

• BourBonQ
    commented on 's reply
    +1.

Put em in a zip lock and drop in a pot of hot water on the stove top for a few minutes.

• DesertRaider
    replied
    Funny that such a simple question (yeah, right) could culminate in so much humor

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    commented on 's reply
    Clear visual evidence, yessir.

• Steve R.
    commented on 's reply
    Cold fried chicken is very underrated! Same goes for squirrel or any of those things that "taste like chicken"...

• Steve R.
    commented on 's reply
    My first thought as well. Just be glad you have some leftover ribs! 😀

• smokenoob
    replied
    All right, the wib weheat wesults are in
    Wrapped, hydrated, ovened 20 minutes versus microvaved 90 seconds at 50% power with hydration..,,,,

both judges agreed without a doubt:
    drum rolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
    microwave by at least 3 wave lengths!
    no doubts, second thoughts, or riggins
    microwave is the undisputed winner!
    (the microwaved wib is on the right in the pic)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by smokenoob; May 21, 2020, 07:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here