Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to reheat Wibs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FireMan
    replied
    First off let’s get sumthin straight here, ya weheat Wibs. Got that? I don’t have the patience or time fer all that wrappin & ovenin stuff. I nuke em or chomp em cold, yessir.
    Commendations are in store. Ya got the WIBs part right, yessir.

Leave a comment:

• ComfortablyNumb
    commented on 's reply
    smokenoob Nope, I wipe my hands off on my pant legs. Doesn't everybody?

• holehogg
    replied
    If I don't eat them cold which is most of the time, I'll nuke. I had a bad experience using the oven once and was all my own doing.
    The MW is easy and convenient.

Leave a comment:

• mgaretz
    replied
    I reheat mine in the oven at 375F for 10-12 minutes.

Leave a comment:

• smokenoob
    replied
    I think eating leftovers is a "learned" thing, my mom loved leftover chicken cold so I have been eating leftover chicken cold all my life. Today I thought what the heck, let’s try the microwave........I was pretty darn good!

My dad always ate a piece of swiss cheese while he made a sandwich with swiss cheese, seems I do that to. And I will continue to!

mom never made ribs......so here I am, lost in the pit......

Leave a comment:

• smokenoob
    commented on 's reply
    yes, but you do have to clean the refrigerator door handles though!

• ComfortablyNumb
    replied
    I reheat them to a perfect 98.6F by standing in front of the refrigerator and eating them straight off the shelf. Same with pizza. Saves time and washing dishes.

Leave a comment:

• smokenoob
    commented on 's reply
    Mosca good point there.........but if I cook, she cleans!

• Hulagn1971
    replied
    Microwave.

Leave a comment:

• Mosca
    replied
    In favor of the microwave: your ribs are ready in a minute or two, with no extra clean up.

All methods mentioned work well. Microwaving is also efficient.

Leave a comment:

• smokenoob
    replied
    may need to do blind test, uwave vs crutch
    will report back

Leave a comment:

• smokenoob
    commented on 's reply
    somehow I knew that one was comin’
    I’m Irish, not Sveed....lol!

• shify
    replied
    I wrap in foil, no liquid, at put in a 300 deg oven till warmed. Then add a thin layer of sauce and put under broiler for 30-60 seconds to re-bark it. Sometimes I do a second glaze, sometimes not

Leave a comment:

• Brewmaster
    replied
    sous vide

Leave a comment:

• N227GB
    replied
    A few years ago I was in Houston. I had some leftovers that I was reheating in the microwave in the little convenience "store" adjacent to the hotel front desk. A fellow walking by said to me "You're not putting BBQ in the microwave, are you?" I thought I might get deported from Texas.

At home, I do what the big-name joints advise that charge $$$ to ship you BBQ packed in dry ice. Slowly reheat a vacuum-packed bag in a pot of simmering water.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here