Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biggest smoker load I have ever run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deserved.
    Not the pushing the limits thing but the rewards for the guts you got and the hard work we all watched the progress of.
    Good on you and well done Sir.

Comment

• Backroadmeats
      Backroadmeats commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you . It has been fun!!

Go full tilt and pump that meat out. Perfect time for you to grow.
    I am working 7 days at the moment also..

Comment

• Backroadmeats
      Backroadmeats commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup it has been 7 days a week for the last 4 weeks. I did take the afternoon off today. But back at it tomorrow morning.

Booked til Aug puts you right at the doorstep of deer season. 👍

Comment

• Backroadmeats
      Backroadmeats commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I know!! I have November and half of December blocked for deer season. Lots of other butcher are out til may of 2021. They have been in business a lot longer than me too.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here