Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whole Boneless pork loin recipe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whole Boneless pork loin recipe?

Have this thawing in the fridge. Any recipe ideas?
    Attached Files

Have you searched the free site?

Comment

Salt/rub. Brine overnight. Smoke for a couple hours to 145-150max.

Fabulous.

Comment

stuffed pork loin .... it's life changing. my wife declared to me for years that she hates pork. I made this and she told me "you can make this again" :-)

Smoky, tender, and spectacular looking, this recipe for a smoked stuffed pork loin is a surefire hit at your next cookout. Because pork loin is so lean, it is a great cut for stuffing with something moist. Butterflied, stuffed, and rolled before smoking, this dish has special occasion written all over it.

Comment

• LA Pork Butt
          LA Pork Butt commented
          Editing a comment
          + 3

• Dan Deter
          Dan Deter commented
          Editing a comment
          my, that looks fabulous!

• ecowper
          ecowper commented
          Editing a comment
          Dan Deter .... you should make it sometime. It’s outstanding.

Canadian bacon

Comment

You can cook it whole either hot and fast or low and slow. Dry brine with salt for a few hours up to over night then dry rub and cook to your internal temp preference, I usually pull it between 145-150.
          My daughter likes it cut into 2” thick steaks then wrap each one in a piece of center cut bacon and grilled hot and fast to 145IT.

Comment

If you have the ability, I highly recommend rubbing with MMD and throwing in on a rotisserie. I typically spritz with apple juice or even some kind of hard cider. I have hade great success glazing with either a honey/teriyaki/sriracha glaze or even just a honey/BBQ Sauce glaze. I’ve even tried them with no glaze and had no left overs. No matter which way you cook it, best of luck! We look forward to your results!

On the grill. Apple and Cherry chips in the smoke box.

Click image for larger version  Name:	0C292BA6-85E9-4BD4-AFF8-ECDC63F70E1F.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	699.6 KB ID:	846695

off the grill......
            Click image for larger version  Name:	6ABA8D3B-A8C4-4099-A412-73B334F8FCF3.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	825.6 KB ID:	846697

sliced........

Click image for larger version  Name:	8FA993EF-C3F2-44AE-8AD8-53FA5F3C5C64.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	833.0 KB ID:	846696

Last edited by RickyBobby; May 15, 2020, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Almost smacked my head into th dang ol screen!

Great lookin Pork Loin, Amigo!
              One of my faves to smoke; So Easy, relatively fast, purty much a blank canvas fer Seasonins an Marinades.
              Kinda akin to boneless skinless chicken breasts...Tabla Rasa...

Comment

• RickyBobby
                RickyBobby commented
                Editing a comment
                ICU 2 Brother! Great to be back in the loop!

• Mr. Bones
                Mr. Bones commented
                Editing a comment
                So Danged Good to see ya, gave me all kindsa warm fuzzy happy kinda thangs.
                Always good to have an Eye In th Sky, Packin HEAT, as well
                Last edited by Mr. Bones; May 15, 2020, 10:54 PM.

• RickyBobby
                RickyBobby commented
                Editing a comment
                You know it, brother! I never roll switches cold!

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here