Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another great pulled pork smoke - Granddaunghter seal of approval

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• Blues1
    replied
    Great looking cook. Absolutely adorable grand daughter. That picture paints a thousand words! Love it!

Leave a comment:

• Bogy
    replied
    FredS Pork looks almost as good as the granddaughter. We drove over last Sunday to our son's house. He lives about an hour away, and manages a Farm/Fleet type store. Wife had made masks for everyone in the store. Our 3 year old grandson could not understand why grampa and grandma were not getting out of the car.

But, I'm also glad to see your butt, and the bark, and hear the compliments from others. I was doubting my sanity a bit today. Last night a guy posted his pulled pork on a Facebook page for Grillas and it looked about like yours. I thought it looked good, and evidently he did when he posted it, he wasn't asking what he did wrong, although after a bunch of comments about how it was "burned" and suggestions about how to keep that from happening again he gave a couple of reasons why it looked like that. The pictures of what others were posting of the color they were looking for looked like what is showing through where the bark has split on yours. I commented that I guess those looked OK, if you didn't like bark, and while I wasn't flamed, I was informed I was definitely wrong. As I said there, when I pull my pork I've gotta fight of family trying to grab that "burnt" bark while I'm pulling.

Gotta stick closer to home. You guys here are my people!

Leave a comment:

• smokenoob
    replied
    Drop the mic, you nailed it!

Leave a comment:

• TripleB
    replied
    beautiful.... and your grand daughter too

Leave a comment:

• FredS
    replied
    I think the Joint is only one of two NOLA restaurants I have been to more than once. There are so many good choices, but I really like their Q.

Leave a comment:

• Ahumadora
    commented on 's reply
    Better than any BBQ comp trophy!!!

• klflowers
    replied
    Young lady with a gallon bag of pulled pork. Beautiful!!! By the way, I have been to The Joint, I think I still have some of that same rub somewhere around here. Going to have to look for it.

Leave a comment:

• texastweeter
    replied
    that is a great looking shoulder! Even better looking when the granddaughter is enjoying it.

Leave a comment:

• Henrik
    replied
    Awesome pulled pork!

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    replied
    The granddaughter shot is money

Leave a comment:

• fzxdoc
    replied
    What a cutie pie, enjoying her grandpa's pulled pork. That's a photo you'll look at years down the road and it will still bring a smile. Nice going, grandpa.

P.S. Your pulled pork looks delicious.

Kathryn

Leave a comment:

• Greygoose
    replied
    An outstanding validation of a job well done 👍👍👍

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    replied
    Do not interrupt her while she eats!

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Great job.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here