Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tuffy Stone’s Championship Pulled Pork Recipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuffy Stone’s Championship Pulled Pork Recipe

I made the Tuffy Stone’s recipe on this site. It was the best pulled pork I’ve ever made. I did only use 2 tablespoons of cayenne in smoked chili powder recipe and only one teaspoon in sauce. I didn’t add any cayenne to rub. It was a perfect amount for my taste. Any more would of really made it hot. Here is how I smoked it in my RecTec.
    7:30 - 180 Degrees (Extreme smoke setting and used 4 hour smoke tube)
    11:30 - 225 degrees
    2:00 - Butt hit 155 so I wrapped in foil and raised temp to 275 degrees
    4:00 - Butt hit 203. Took off smoker and wrapped in beach towel and put in cooler.
    4:45 - Took out of cooler. Carefully drained juices from foil into bowl to use as a drizzle. Put butt on smoker set at 300 degrees and sauced all over.
    5:00 - Took off smoker and it was perfect. Easy to pull and slice money muscle.
    Best I’ve ever made or eaten. I took a before pic but forgot to take one when it was done because I couldn’t stop licking my fingers and picking at the bark. The sauce is now my go to sauce. It was delicious.

10-4 on the cayenne, I musta confused cayenne for paprika last time I made my rub cause wow, this last batch was hot.
    Even the real heat hero's were complaining.
    Nothing like smoking a butt outta the park.
    Nice cook.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here